Tax Aide Volunteer Hub
Please use Internet Explorer when opening TaxWise.
Welcome and thank you for visiting! You've landed on the Tax Aide (VITA) Volunteer Hub page. If you've linked here inadvertently, no problem, just link back to our main volunteer page or the Financial Literacy program page.
To our current volunteer Tax Aides, thank you. We are so grateful for your time and willingness to help our families.
Consider this page your "hub," where you'll be able to download program documents and other information. If you need a direct contact, just email Shawn Grady. Thank you again!
Important Information Before You Can Volunteer: We need the Form 13615 with your electronic signature and verification of successful completion of the certification.
All certified and ready to volunteer? Choose your location and time now!
- Publication 17 - 2013 Tax Guide
- Tax Benefits for Education IRS Pub 970
- Publication 4961 - Volunteer Standards of Conduct - Ethics Training
- Publication 4412 Volunteer Resource Guide
- Publication 4491 VITA Training Guide
- Publication 4491-W - VITA Problems and Exercises
- Publication 4942 - Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Form 6744 VITA Test and Re-test Book
- 4491-W 2013 Basic Answers
- 4491-W 2013 Advanced Answers
- 4491-W 2013 Military and International Answers
- Form 13614-C Intake and Interview Sheet
- Form 13614-C Intake and Interview Sheet - in Spanish
- North Carolina County Codes - for when filing taxes
- South Carolina County Codes - for when filing taxes